Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



donderdag 3 mei 2012

buttons workshop

The button bracelet I made last week is quite an eyecatcher.  Some of my friends have asked me to give a workshop about being creative with buttons. I was very flattered, and lightheadedly agreed to do this.

But now I'm getting into a state of panic...  why did I agree to do this ?
How many people will come ?  What will I tell them ? Will just this 1 bracelet be enough ?  Why do I always manoeuver myself into a situation I prefer to avoid...    

So I spent some time surfing around the internet, and I must say I have found the most gorgeous ideas ! Button creativity is amazing.

this is a creation by  Denise Vogt

a great idea by button soup jewelry

These are made by Lorimarsha

and plenty of colourful inspiration !

I have tried a necklace, with a piece of felt and lots of buttons.  This is my niece showing it.

Hermine as a model !
I'm sure I will think of some more button-jewelry.  During those hours when I can't sleep, I come up with lots of ideas.  But when I wake up in the morning, they're mostly all gone....



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...