Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



donderdag 16 juni 2011

curious words in a virtual language

I like to read blogs, and leave a little remark to express my admiration, and a greeting from Belgium on all those wonderful blogs.



But before blogger wants to accept my response, I have to type in a strange word.  This is to check wether I'm a real person, with a brain, and not a computer, I was told. 


These words fascinate me.  I always try to read them.  And decipher them.  What could be the meaning of ambiantel,  sthoppr  or teclef ?  Who invents these words ?  Is it alien-speak ? A code ? Perhaps these words do exist in a very rare and uncommon language, or a dialect.  Perhaps I could start a completely new language with them, invent it like Tolkien did for his hobbits and elves.



Or is this just my slightly autistic inclination ?  I wonder.... 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha! Funny post!
    My thoughts to this topic are that I don't like to type in those words and then my comment will be visible after approval. I think when a blogger reads all comments first, why we have to type in the verification?
    Well, but I comment anyhow.
    ;)
    Groetjes, Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh my ... just saw that this is the case on your site. So please delete my comment, it does not bother me. As you can see I comment anyway ;)
    Have a nice day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. neen zulle, ik doe just hetzelfde ...kan het niet laten om ze toch eens uit te spreken :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ha, Petra, I haven't a clue how I can avoid this. Probably somewhere in the settings of blogger ? I never refuse a comment, why should I ? Nobody has asked me for money, or told me I inherited a fortune from an unknown African uncle.... We - creative people - are all very civilised bloggers, aren't we !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Civilised? Speak for yourself! =P

    My first code-word for this post was "comenis" and I read "Komm und iss!". German brain.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...