Quote of the day

In the rhythm of the needles

there is music for the soul.


Breiclub in Oostende : om de 2 weken de zaterdag van 10 u - 12.30 u in de bieb



zondag 24 april 2011

kushu kushu scarf

I promised to keep you informed about the knit kit I bought at the aAntwerp Fashion museum, didn't I ?
Well, it knits very slowly.  the fine steel thread feels a bit awkward, and I can't knit at my usual tempo.  But it's slowly growing.  The first section is 23 cm in steel thread. (black)
then I had to add the merino wool (red) and continue for 90 cm.  I've been knitting all evening, and only 10 cm progress.  Very slow knitting, and the cones are difficult to unwind too. 




Well, the kushu kushu scarf will not be finished in a couple of hours.  It will rather be a couple of days..... 
Will keep you up to date about this project....

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe het gaat worden!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik probeerde ermee te haken, maar nie gemakkelijk zulle met een 0.75 naald, amai !

    Maar wel een tof resultaat !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...